Tuesday, January 8, 2008

An open letter to Arsene Wenger

Dear Mr Wenger,

My name is Manjai Ceesay. I'm a twenty seven years old Gambian footballer who is madly in love with the elegant style of football the Gunners display. How do you manage to be doing it better than the other coaches, what are your secrets to successful gameplan?

Please Mr Wenger let me take this chance to say bravo on our recent fourth round F.A Cup success over lower league strugglers Burnley.

I m a die hard Arsenal fan and for that being the case i hardly miss an Arsenal encounter despite the fact that i m six thousand miles away from England. I'm hoping and praying that the Gunners be crowned champions in 2008, and i believe that you can do it sir.

Gambia, may be the smallest country in the world but we are very much aware of the Premier league, i hardly miss an Arsenal game.

Since 1999, I have closely observe different teams in the English top flight division but none are able to match up to the eloquent style of play the Gunners display.

In respect of that therefore I wholeheartedly dedicate myself to the migthy Gunners come rain or sunshine.

I m currently running a football acedemy in the Gambia and I would very much welcome any assistance from one of the World's best institute of footballing excellence.

Please check out my blog on the subject of Gambian Football at
http://gambiafootballsupermarket.blogspot.com/

Kind regards
Manjai Ceesay

No comments: